Christmas Card

Wow! It's been 3 months!( I'm having computer problems! Time for a new one! ) 
Time for a little catch up. Here's the Christmas card I sent out.
I CASED the card on the cover of the Holiday catalog. I made 3 different ones.
 

Gold Glimmer Paper



















 Gold Foil
(this was my proto-type, hence the messy embossing powder. used the embossing buddy for the rest)



 Silver Glimmer paper





Thanks for stopping by!

Mary

Supplies:

Stamps: Star of Light
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, VersaMark
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler Card Stocks, Gold & Silver Glimmer Paper, Gold Foil
Accessories: Starlight Thinlits Dies, Christmas Greetings Dies, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (retired), Baker's Twine Trio Pack, Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine, 1/4" Natural Trim Gold, Gold & Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog