Congratulations! Baby Card

AW26 Product



 

 Here's my card
 I used Watercolor Paper, Lost Lagoon Ink pad smooshed onto the cover, and a paintbrush.
 I still don't have an Aqua Painter which may be easier. I sprayed the Watercolor paper first with water
in a Stampin' Spritzer then inked up my paintbrush and swiped it across the paper. Put more ink where you want it darker.


 I fussy cut the elephant & giraffe and popped them up with Dimensionals



 Banner Punch, Banner Blast Stamps which is from Sale-a-bration, 
The grass stamp is from the Hostess set Nuts About You
and the leaves are from Kinda Eclectic


 I notched the end of the banner with the Banner Punch




Thanks for stopping by!

Mary

Supplies:
Stamps: Zoo Babies, Kinda Eclectic, Banner Blast( Sale-a-bration), Nuts About You (Hostess)
Paper: Watercolor Paper, Whisper White Cardstock, Basic Gray Cardstock
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow,  Wild Wasabi, and VersaMark
Accessories: Banner Punch, Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine, Crushed Curry Baker's Twine, 
Designer Buttons (Brights), Stampin' Spritzer, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Distress Tool
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog