Hello!

Another Graduation Card

I guess my tomorrow turned into 4 DAYS!! Oops! Sorry!

So here it is! It's a little different from my usual style. But... Wanted to try something different!


 I used 2 of the Retro Fresh Designer Journaling Tags. I just cut them a little smaller, used the Spiral Punch,
Inked the edges and distressed & ripped them.
So fun!
 
 The "Congratulations" stamp is non-SU



Epic Day Washi Tape , Core'dinations Cardstock


 Pool Party Thick Baker's Twine 
And SU brought back the Spiral Punch!! I'm SO excited! I love that thing.


The "Spots" stamp is from a My Paper Pumpkin Kit.

Hope your day's going good! 
Thanks for stopping by!

Mary

Supplies:

Stamps: My Paper Pumpkin  Kit
Paper: Basic Gray Cardstock, Neutrals Core'dinations Cardstock,
Ink: Basic Gray, VersaMark, Crumb Cake ( for ink distressing)
Accessories: Retro Fresh Designer journaling Tags, Epic Day Washi Tape, Pool Party Embossing Powder, Pool Party Baker's Twine, Alphabet Press Embossing Folder, Sanding System, Spiral Punch, Staple, Stampin Sponges

Comments

Popular posts from this blog