High Tide DSP

Hello! Today I have card with the High Tide Designer Series Paper
It's very cute paper!! It's in the Occasions Catalog
I was inspired from Melissa Cochran's "net"
 HERE is her beautiful card



 I embossed the sentiment with Clear Embossing Powder, VersaMark & Summer Starfruit Ink
and cut it out with the Starburst Framelits Dies



 Used the Distress Tool on the edges. I LOVE that thing!
I fussy cut the Whale with the Paper Snips



 I glued the "net" with the green Tombow Multi Glue. Just use a tiny DOT! on each intersection.
I popped up the Starburst, orange pennant & whale with Dimensionals.





Have a wonderful day!
And 
Thanks for stopping by!

Mary

 Shop with 24/7

 

Supplies:

Stamps: Starburst Sayings
Paper: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Pacific Point Card Stocks, High Tide DSP
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Distress Tool, Starburst Framelits Dies, Summer Starfruit Twine (Sale-a-bration Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog